Dynatrace Real User Monitoring
This extension allows you to monitor (SaaS) applications where installation of Dynatrace OneAgent is not possible.
What is Dynatrace Real User Monitoring?
Dynatrace Real User Monitoring is an edge add-on facilitating user experience insight on software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications. It ensures all aspects of critical SaaS solutions are accessible without server installation, proactively identifying issues, minimizing business impact and enhancing session replay playback.
If you’re already a Dynatrace customer, you can use the Dynatrace Real User Monitoring extension right away. If you’re new to Dynatrace, you can start your free trial at www.dynatrace.com/trial.
With the Dynatrace RUM extension you can:
- Gain user experience insights into the performance of your SaaS applications where you don't have access to the underlying web servers like Salesforce, Office 365, Workday, Concur, Google Apps, Zendesk, and more
- Ensure availability of all aspects of your business-critical SaaS solutions
- Get comprehensive information directly from the browser about your users’ interaction with SaaS applications
- Instantly know whether employee complaints are high-priority or just a nuisance
- Identify issues proactively and minimize business impact
- Enhance Session Replay playback
You can learn how to set up and deploy the Dynatrace RUM browser extension in Dynatrace Help (https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/rum-browser-extension).
Many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one software intelligence platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of your applications, your underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all your users.
Dynatrace Real User Monitoring is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Dynatrace Real User Monitoring if you trust the publisher.
Dynatrace Real User Monitoring is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.