Save as PDF
Lets you download web pages as PDF in one click.
Save as PDF is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 59,637 weekly active users The latest version is 1.1, and it was published 2 years ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Save as PDF here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.1||Sign in to download||145.98K||3||2022-02-11|
How to install Save as PDF from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Save as PDF CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Save as PDF CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Save as PDF CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Save as PDF.
How to install Save as PDF from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Save as PDF ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Save as PDF ZIP file from step 1. Save as PDF is now installed on your browser.