Search-B extension allows you to fast find and view search queries direct from your new tab.
Search-B is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 425,837 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.3, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 3
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Search-B here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.3||Sign in to download||2.10M||3||2022-02-11|
How to install Search-B from a CRX file
- Download the Search-B CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Search-B CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Search-B.
How to install Search-B from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Search-B ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Search-B ZIP file from step 1. Search-B is now installed on your browser.