Dictionary Extension is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 41,241 weekly active users The latest version is 0.1, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Dictionary Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1||Sign in to download||15.81K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install Dictionary Extension from a CRX file
- Download the Dictionary Extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Dictionary Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Dictionary Extension.
How to install Dictionary Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Dictionary Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Dictionary Extension ZIP file from step 1. Dictionary Extension is now installed on your browser.