Video Speed Control
What is Video Speed Control?
Video Speed Control is an intuitive and lightweight Edge add-on. This extension provides convenient access to control the speed of any web-based video. It uses simple keyboard shortcuts, making it handy for users who wish to slow down or speed up video playback. Its compact design doesn't weigh down your browser, ensuring a smooth experience. With 'R' for reset, 'S' to increase speed, 'A' to decrease, and more, users have full control over their viewing speed.
Small Lightweight Extension to control the video speed on any website. Easy to use shortcuts: Reset: Key = "R" Speed Factor + 0.1: Key = "S" Speed Factor - 0.1: Key = "A" Speed Factor / 2: Key = "Q" Speed Factor * 2: Key = "W" Speed Factor = 2x: Key = "D" Speed Factor = 3x: Key = "E"
User reviews summary
- Works great on non-YouTube video players
- Flexible shortcuts for changing playback speed
- Compatible with Blackboard for online lectures
- No on-screen display for YouTube
- Issues with changing playback speed when typing comments
- Only affects one video when multiple videos are on the same page
- Doesn't work for YouTube
- Edge version not as flexible as Chrome version
- Shortcuts can be confusing without combining with other keys
Video Speed Control may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Video Speed Control has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.