FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML
FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 42,103 weekly active users The latest version is 0.2.5, and it was published 4 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.2.5||Sign in to download||4.86M||0||2022-12-08|
|0.2.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||4.29M||0||2022-06-17|
|0.2.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||4.48M||0||2022-03-08|
|0.2.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.35M||0||2022-02-11|
How to install FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML from a CRX file
- Download the FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML.
How to install FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML ZIP file from step 1. FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML is now installed on your browser.