HP Wolf Security Extension
Safe internet browsing with HP Wolf Security.
What is HP Wolf Security Extension?
The 'HP Wolf Security Extension' is an Edge add-on enhancing web safety. Part of HP Wolf Security, it defends Windows systems from threats such as email phishing, malware, and browser exploits. It uses hardware-enforced isolation to contain these threats while ensuring user workflow remains unaffected. This extension also provides rich forensic threat data to users.
- history See more
HP Wolf Security Extension is part of HP Wolf Security for Windows OS.
This extension requires HP Wolf Security to be installed to function.
- Protects against email phishing links that drop malware.
- Eliminates watering hole attacks from websites.
- Stops exploits that span multiple browser tabs.
- Blocks user input on known phishing sites.
- Warns user on sites they've never visited before when they enter credentials.
- Hardware-enforced isolation of threats.
- Click with confidence without the risk of web-based threats.
- Safe from kernel exploits.
HP Wolf Security Extension is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
HP Wolf Security Extension is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.