Google Docs Dark Mode
Dark mode for Google Docs!
Google Docs Dark Mode is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 20,683 weekly active users The latest version is 1.2.3, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Google Docs Dark Mode here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.2.3||Sign in to download||56.35K||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Google Docs Dark Mode from a CRX file
- Download the Google Docs Dark Mode CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Google Docs Dark Mode CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Google Docs Dark Mode.
How to install Google Docs Dark Mode from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Google Docs Dark Mode ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Google Docs Dark Mode ZIP file from step 1. Google Docs Dark Mode is now installed on your browser.