Listen and Repeat - Language Learning
Learn a new language on Youtube
What is Listen and Repeat - Language Learning?
Listen and Repeat - Language Learning is an Edge extension engineered to facilitate language learning on Youtube. This tool enables efficient listening, speaking exercises, and interaction with subtitles on Youtube videos. Users can separate sentences, edit incorrect translations, and generate customized listening sequences. You can also listen to a word's pronunciation directly from the video. Enjoy capabilities to save, load, download, and upload subtitles, designed mainly for Youtube-generated subtitles, but also supporting creator-uploaded ones.
This extension helps you learn listening and speaking more efficiently on Youtube
How to use:
- Install the extension
- Go to the Youtube watch page (URL format: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=)
- Make sure subtitles are available and ready to use (Important!)
- If the extension panel is not displayed, please refresh the page (F5)
Why develop this extension?
You may know that Youtube automatically generates subtitles for their videos, the problems with using these subtitles are:
- Sentences always stick together, which makes it awkward to listen repeatedly
- When you encounter translation errors, there is no relevant features to correct them
Listen and Repeat - Language Learning is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Listen and Repeat - Language Learning if you trust the publisher.
Listen and Repeat - Language Learning has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.