Ripple Tools provide mental health sign posting, in browser
Ripple Tool is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 459,002 weekly active users The latest version is 0.7, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Ripple Tool here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.7||Sign in to download||81.34K||0||2023-01-28|
|0.6.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||115.67K||0||2022-07-07|
|0.5.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||110.22K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install Ripple Tool from a CRX file
- Download the Ripple Tool CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Ripple Tool CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Ripple Tool.
How to install Ripple Tool from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Ripple Tool ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Ripple Tool ZIP file from step 1. Ripple Tool is now installed on your browser.