GS Helper For Google Search and Google Scholar
Provides a free accelerated access tool for scientific research, academic inquiries and google search, 100% free.
What is GS Helper For Google Search and Google Scholar?
"GS Helper For Google Search and Google Scholar" is a free Edge add-on designed to accelerate and simplify access to essential academic and IT platforms. With a single click, users can access numerous academic resources like Sci-hub, PubMed, Researchgate, as well as IT platforms like Github, Stack Overflow, and Google Developers. The add-on protects your data with best-in-class encryption and provides high speed, stable service. No account, registration, or subscription is needed.
Provide free academic assistant tools such as Google search, email, Google academic journals, literature and other information query, learning, and scientific research services. It can be used with one-click installation, and the operation is simple, and you can access and browse after getting started. It mainly supports access to the following websites:
- Google Scholar, Google Search
- Accessibility tools: Google Mail, Google Translate, Google Cloud Drive, Google Store, Google App Store
- Sci-hub, sci.hub, scihub
- Science, SSRN, Web of Science, ProQuest, IEEE, Springer, PubMed, Researchgate, zlibrary, z-library
- facebook, youtube IT category:
- Github -Google Developers
- Stack Overflow
User reviews summary
- Users find this add-on very useful
- This add-on is reliable and has been running for around 4-5 years
- Helps in accessing videos in high quality (4K and 8K)
- Provides permanent usage and high-speed stability
- Some users are unable to open or use the add-on
- Accessing some websites like YouTube can be slow or unaccessible
- Some users reported this service has been blocked in certain regions (China)
- Both mobile and computer usage is supported
- Registering provides permanent data flow
- Multiple nodes provided for better speed and stability
GS Helper For Google Search and Google Scholar may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
GS Helper For Google Search and Google Scholar is very likely to contain malware and should not be trusted. Avoid installing.