Text to speech
Text to speech Hewizo removes ads and reads articles in over 30+ languages using state of the art AI text to speech engine TTS
What is Text to speech?
'Text to Speech' is an Edge Add-on by Hewizo that uses advanced AI to read out articles in over 30 languages. It doubles as a productivity tool by removing ads and offering a clean, distraction-free reader view. It also features text to speech article reading, syncing across multiple devices, and custom news aggregation. Users can save articles for later use, including for personal or commercial applications.
Text to speech Hewizo removes ads and reads articles in over 30+ languages using state of the art AI text to speech engine TTS Text to speech (TTS) extension that reads articles aloud in 30+ languages using state of the art AI. Hewizo is not only a text to speech (TTS) application, the extension offers multiple productivity features like, cleaning ads, saving articles for later use and aggregating top news from around the world.
Text to speech (TTS) now supports more languages.
- Text to speech (TTS) article reader
- Listen to articles using a natural reader to produce the most human sounding voice in over 30+ languages
- Aggregates news from major publications and converts them to audio
- Text to speech TTS feature that converts article URLs to audio
- Conveniently opens/saves web articles on hewizo.com from our edge extension
- Syncs progress across multiple devices - Start reading on your laptop, continue where you left off on your phone
- Dark mode helps you with eye strain
- Allows personal customization - Only see news you care about
Text to speech is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Text to speech has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.