Two Dots Official Browser Extension
What is Two Dots?
Two Dots is the official chrome extension that allows leasing agents and operations staff at property management companies to view income reports directly in their ERP. This convenient add-on eliminates the need to switch between the Two Dots website and the ERP, providing all applicant information within the ERP itself.
Two Dots Official Browser Extension The official chrome extension from Two Dots.
If you are a leasing agent or operations staff member at a property management company that uses Two Dots to verify income for residential property rental applicants, this extension allows you to view income reports directly in your ERP. This is convenient because instead of needing to switch between the Two Dots website and your ERP, all information about your applicants is displayed directly in the ERP.
If you are not a staff member at a client of Two Dots, this extension will be of no use to you, and will not work.
How to use this extension:
- Install the extension
- Click the three horizontal dots to the right of the url bar, then click the puzzle piece icon that says extensions
- Click the icon with two purple dots that says Two Dots
- A popup will be displayed with a button that says Log In. Click the log in button.
- A popup will appear and ask for you email address. Enter your WORK email address at a Two Dots property management client (Do not use personal email as it will not allow you access. If your property management company is not a Two Dots client, you will not be allowed access.)
- At this point, you will be asked for a secret code. You should see a new email from Two Dots in your inbox. Open the email and copy the secret code in the email. The secret code is a sequence of numbers that will be prominently displayed.
- Go back to the place where you were asked for the secret code and enter it. It may be covered up by any windows you have open, so switch windows or move them out of the way until you find it.
Two Dots is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Two Dots is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.