LoiLo Web Card
Easily create Web Cards in LoiLoNote School!
LoiLo Web Card is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 290,584 weekly active users The latest version is 0.4.0, and it was published 2 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of LoiLo Web Card here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.4.0||Sign in to download||116.43K||0||2023-08-02|
|0.3.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||87.56K||0||2023-05-27|
|0.2.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||86.35K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install LoiLo Web Card from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the LoiLo Web Card CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download LoiLo Web Card CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded LoiLo Web Card CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install LoiLo Web Card.
How to install LoiLo Web Card from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the LoiLo Web Card ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked LoiLo Web Card ZIP file from step 1. LoiLo Web Card is now installed on your browser.