Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping
Data Scraper extracts data out of HTML web pages and imports it into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 41,106 weekly active users The latest version is 5.8.59, and it was published 6 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|5.8.59||Sign in to download||6.29M||2||2023-03-31|
|5.8.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||6.26M||3||2022-09-09|
|5.6.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||6.16M||2||2022-02-25|
|5.5.7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||6.13M||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping.
How to install Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping ZIP file from step 1. Data Scraper - Easy Web Scraping is now installed on your browser.