Evernote Web Clipper
Use the Evernote extension to save things you see on the web into your Evernote account.
Evernote Web Clipper is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 733,825 weekly active users The latest version is 7.32.1, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Evernote Web Clipper here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Evernote Web Clipper from a CRX file
- Download the Evernote Web Clipper CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Evernote Web Clipper CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Evernote Web Clipper.
How to install Evernote Web Clipper from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Evernote Web Clipper ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Evernote Web Clipper ZIP file from step 1. Evernote Web Clipper is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Evernote Web Clipper:
Dark Mode - Night Eye
User count: 98,605
Switch each website to dark mode / light mode as desired. Take care of your eyes with Night Eye.
Publisher: Momentum Dashboard Corp.
User count: 508,213
Replace new tab page with a personal dashboard featuring to-do, weather, and inspiration.
Awesome ChatGPT Screenshot & Screen Recorder
Publisher: Diigo Inc.
User count: 468,152
The best screen recorder and screen capture tool to record screen. Capture ChatGPT