Super Dark Mode for Edge
The best dark mode extension for Edge. You can darken all sites and also customize colors for the sites you want.
What is Super Dark Mode for Edge?
'Super Dark Mode for Edge' is a user-friendly add-on enabling dark mode across all websites. It comes with an array of customizable features such as color adjustment, automatic scheduling, and compatibility with local files like PDFs. It equips users with brightness controls, excluding sites from the dark mode, and CSS customization.
Switch all websites to dark mode. You can darken all sites and also customize colors for the sites you want. The Super Dark Mode extension can darken almost all websites, as well as local files opened by Edge, such as PDFs. From now on, your eyes can be relaxed when browsing the web on the screen at night.
💡 HOW TO USE SDM:
- Turn on/off the dark mode manually:
- After installing the Super Dark Mode, you need to reload all opened sites.
- Click on the extension icon to turn on/off the dark mode or use shortcut: Ctrl+Q. You can change the shortcut-key on Advanced Settings Menu.
- Automatic schedule:
- Right click on the extension icon.
- Choose "Options".
- Navigate to "Automatic Schedule", and Enable "Auto ON/OFF" in the section 1.
- Exclude/Include a site from the dark mode:
- Right click on the site.
Super Dark Mode for Edge is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Super Dark Mode for Edge if you trust the publisher.
Super Dark Mode for Edge has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.