Test & Feedback
Now everyone on the team can own quality. Capture findings, create issues, and collaborate with the team, directly from the browser.
Test & Feedback is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 72,679 weekly active users The latest version is 22.214.171.124, and it was published 5 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Test & Feedback here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|126.96.36.199||Sign in to download||1.97M||0||2023-04-27|
|188.8.131.52||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.97M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Test & Feedback from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Test & Feedback CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Test & Feedback CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Test & Feedback CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Test & Feedback.
How to install Test & Feedback from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Test & Feedback ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Test & Feedback ZIP file from step 1. Test & Feedback is now installed on your browser.