Toolkit for YNAB
UI customizations and tweaks for the web version of YNAB.
Toolkit for YNAB is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 1,714 active users The latest version is 3.11.0, and it was published a month ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Toolkit for YNAB here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
How to install Toolkit for YNAB from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Toolkit for YNAB CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Toolkit for YNAB CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Toolkit for YNAB CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Toolkit for YNAB.
How to install Toolkit for YNAB from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Toolkit for YNAB ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Toolkit for YNAB ZIP file from step 1. Toolkit for YNAB is now installed on your browser.