Keep your Edge bookmarks on Windows up to date with the Safari bookmarks on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
iCloud Bookmarks is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 169,093 weekly active users The latest version is 2.3.40, and it was published 4 months ago.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of iCloud Bookmarks here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.3.40||Sign in to download||40.85K||1||2022-11-22|
|2.3.13||Upgrade subscription to download older files||16.87K||0||2022-11-18|
How to install iCloud Bookmarks from a CRX file
- Download the iCloud Bookmarks CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded iCloud Bookmarks CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install iCloud Bookmarks.
How to install iCloud Bookmarks from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the iCloud Bookmarks ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked iCloud Bookmarks ZIP file from step 1. iCloud Bookmarks is now installed on your browser.