Keep your Edge bookmarks on Windows up to date with the Safari bookmarks on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
iCloud Bookmarks is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 308,777 weekly active users The latest version is 2.3.40, and it was published 10 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of iCloud Bookmarks here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.3.40||Sign in to download||40.85K||1||2022-11-22|
|2.3.13||Upgrade subscription to download older files||16.87K||0||2022-11-18|
How to install iCloud Bookmarks from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the iCloud Bookmarks CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download iCloud Bookmarks CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded iCloud Bookmarks CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install iCloud Bookmarks.
How to install iCloud Bookmarks from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the iCloud Bookmarks ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked iCloud Bookmarks ZIP file from step 1. iCloud Bookmarks is now installed on your browser.