Add furigana to Japanese text for any web page.
What is Furigana Maker?
Furigana Maker is an Edge add-on by aiktb. This add-on has 559 active users and a perfect 5.0 rating. The latest version, 1.2.0, was updated 2 months ago.
- Many common Japanese websites are supported by default.
- Local Japanese kanji parsing engine (no network required).
- Add furigana to any regions on the page.
- Freely modify the font size and color of furigana.
- Optionally show furigana only on hover state.
- Optionally N5 Kanji filter for JLPT learners.
- Configurable default pages and regions for adding furigana.
Custom user rules require the use of CSS selectors. Note that program cannot guarantee completely correct word segmentation and kanji pronunciation.
Furigana Maker is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Furigana Maker is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.