Click to Remove Element
Remove annoying elements with a single click
What is Click to Remove Element?
'Click to Remove Element' is an Edge add-on designed to enhance user experience by allowing the removal of any distracting or undesirable elements from a webpage. This includes fixed menus, advertisements, GIF images, slideshows, and more. The add-on provides easy control with customizable shortcuts and can be used to remove multiple elements consecutively. It also lets you remember the removed elements for each site or hide temporarily. Moreover, it works seamlessly with iframes, embeds, and ads, maintains a minimal memory footprint and even offers power-user features like customizing CSS selectors.
Remove annoying elements with a single click Allows you to remove any element from a website. Temporarily or permanently. Be it an advertisment missed by your ad-blocker, fixed menu, distracting GIF image, overly animated slideshow or anything getting in your way. 💨
- easily remove multiple elements in a row (no need for a cumbersome context menu)
- highlights elements under the cursor
- customizable keyboard shortcut for activation
- remember removed elements for a particular website or hide only temporarily
- works flawlessly with iframes, embeds and ads
- minimal memory and performance footprint
- power user feature - customize CSS selectors
Click to Remove Element is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Click to Remove Element if you trust the publisher.
Click to Remove Element has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.