Lido DeFi Wallet
Managing Your Assets Just Got Easier.
Lido DeFi Wallet is available for download. It had 63 active users before it was removed from Edge Add-on Store on 2023-11-14, and it has been downloaded from Edge-Stats 3 times. The latest version is 2.19.0, and it was published 7 months ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Lido DeFi Wallet here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|Sign in to download
How to install Lido DeFi Wallet from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Lido DeFi Wallet CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Lido DeFi Wallet CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Lido DeFi Wallet CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Lido DeFi Wallet.
How to install Lido DeFi Wallet from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Lido DeFi Wallet ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Lido DeFi Wallet ZIP file from step 1. Lido DeFi Wallet is now installed on your browser.