WAVE Evaluation Tool
Evaluate web accessibility within your browser.
WAVE Evaluation Tool is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 25,722 weekly active users The latest version is 3.2.3, and it was published 8 days ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of WAVE Evaluation Tool here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.2.3||Sign in to download||343.22K||0||2023-03-17|
|3.1.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||403.65K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install WAVE Evaluation Tool from a CRX file
- Download the WAVE Evaluation Tool CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded WAVE Evaluation Tool CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install WAVE Evaluation Tool.
How to install WAVE Evaluation Tool from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the WAVE Evaluation Tool ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked WAVE Evaluation Tool ZIP file from step 1. WAVE Evaluation Tool is now installed on your browser.