SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper
Skyguard Endpoint Extension.
SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 110,068 weekly active users The latest version is 220.127.116.11, and it was published 9 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|18.104.22.168||Sign in to download||30.07K||0||2022-06-29|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||30.07K||0||2022-04-22|
|126.96.36.199||Upgrade subscription to download older files||30.00K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper from a CRX file
- Download the SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper.
How to install SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper ZIP file from step 1. SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to SkyGuard Endpoint Browser Helper:
Publisher: New Media Holdings
User count: 1,140
This extension Allows quick conversion for any file to PDF from the task bar icon
Node.js V8 --inspector Manager (NiM)
User count: 6,637
Manages DevTools with Node V8 Inspector (node --inspect) Debugging Workflow
Relay: Chat on Every Website
User count: 220
Anonymous chat on every website in real time. Meet the Internet.