All in one web searcher
Search anything on the internet easily by typing into ONE unified search box
What is All in one web searcher?
'All in one web searcher' is an innovative Edge add-on that transforms your search experience by consolidating diverse search engines into one comprehensive search box. It’s designed for quick, efficient searching with features like custom search engine addition, keyboard shortcuts for tab cycling, two themes, and a simple, speedy user interface. It offers default search options including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Wikipedia, Youtube, DuckDuckGo, WolframAlpha, Twitter, and more. Importantly, it ensures user privacy by not collecting personal data and only saving the last-used keyword locally.
All in one web searcher allows to search any website easily by typing in one search box. All in one web searcher is a simple yet powerful extension to search multiple sites with ZERO click. Add sites to search, customize the order and search anywhere quickly.
USING THE EXTENSION
- Click the extension icon, simply hover over the search tabs and type the search term.
- Press enter to search the keyword in the selected search engine.
- Press "tab" or "alt" keys to cycle through tabs if needed.
- Add custom search engine sites as you need.
- Simple and quick way to search any page without a click !
- Simple and fast UI for quick searches
- Add multiple search sites easily and customize the order.
All in one web searcher is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
All in one web searcher is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.