Extension to create and play back in-app help content for web applications.
Enablement Assistant is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 459,972 weekly active users The latest version is 220.127.116.11, and it was published 4 months ago.
Total download count: 5
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Enablement Assistant here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|18.104.22.168||Sign in to download||85.31K||0||2022-11-17|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||611.65K||0||2022-11-05|
|126.96.36.199||Upgrade subscription to download older files||610.58K||0||2022-10-11|
|188.8.131.52||Upgrade subscription to download older files||84.54K||5||2022-02-11|
How to install Enablement Assistant from a CRX file
- Download the Enablement Assistant CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Enablement Assistant CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Enablement Assistant.
How to install Enablement Assistant from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Enablement Assistant ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Enablement Assistant ZIP file from step 1. Enablement Assistant is now installed on your browser.