This extension helps you find, inspect, export, and view XML Sitemap files for any site you navigate in a browser.
What is Sitemap Explorer?
'Sitemap Explorer' is an extension for the Edge browser that automatically detects XML maps from the robots.txt file of any site, displays XML contents in a user-friendly manner, validates XML syntax, exports URLs to CSV files and provides options to create Sitemap, RSS, or Product feed files. Developed by MySitemapGenerator, it greatly enhances user experience in site browsing and analysis.
A helpful and easy-to-use extension helps you find, inspect, export, and view XML Sitemap files for any site you navigate in a browser.
- Automatically detects XML maps declared in the robots.txt file of any site you develop, administer or analyze.
- Displays XML contents of files in a human-readable form.
- Validates XML syntax (Standard XML and Atom protocols are supported).
- One-click export of URLs from XML to a local CSV file.
- Contains “Your Helpful Button” that you can use to easily create a Sitemap, RSS, or Product feed (for eCommerce sites) file from the current URL.
How to use:
- Open the URL of any site in your browser and click the app icon in your toolbar.
- Get information about the linked files for the current site.
- Now, you can open file view or copy the full URL of the file to your clipboard.
Sitemap Explorer is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Sitemap Explorer if you trust the publisher.
Sitemap Explorer has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.