This extension enables you to see your fonts on Wordmark
Wordmark Extension is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 37,018 weekly active users The latest version is 0.1.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Wordmark Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.0||Sign in to download||21.98K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Wordmark Extension from a CRX file
- Download the Wordmark Extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Wordmark Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Wordmark Extension.
How to install Wordmark Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Wordmark Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Wordmark Extension ZIP file from step 1. Wordmark Extension is now installed on your browser.