ChatbotsPlace - ChatGPT on the sidebar
Chat with OpenAI's ChatGPT, Claude, LLAMA, Google Gemini, and create images using AI!
What is ChatbotsPlace - ChatGPT on the sidebar?
ChatbotsPlace - ChatGPT on the sidebar is an Edge add-on that embeds popular AI chatbots and image creation tools into your browser. This extension allows you to converse with AI models including ChatGPT, Claude, LLAMA, and Google’s Gemini, as well as generate images using DALL-E 3, Stable Diffusion, and more. It offers a user-friendly interface and privacy-conscious usage without invasive permissions. New users can start with 5 free gems to explore the extension's capabilities.
Chat with AI right from your Edge sidebar. This extension conveniently integrates leading chatbot technologies, such as OpenAI's ChatGPT, Claude, Meta's LLAMA, AI21 Labs, and Google Gemini Pro into your browser's sidebar, making AI interactions effortless and immediate.
In addition to interactive AI chat features, this extension enables AI-powered text-to-images experience by harnessing the power of technologies like OpenAI's DALL-E 3, Stable Diffusion, Amazon Titan, and Google's Imagegen.
Dive into the world of AI — free to try! As a courtesy to our new users, we're offering 5 free gems on sign up. Use these gems to experience the diverse functionalities these AI tools have to offer!
- Seamless operation with chatbots from OpenAI's ChatGPT, Claude, LLAMA, AI21 Labs, and Google Gemini Pro directly from the sidebar of your browser
- AI-powered text-to-images with OpenAI's DALL-E 3, Stable Diffusion, Amazon Titan, and Google Imagegen
- User-friendly interface
- Quick access with Ctrl+. (or Command+. in Mac)
- Privacy friendly: we do not require any invasive permission
- Free to try with 5 complimentary gems, facilitating a smooth exploration of diverse AI tools
ChatbotsPlace - ChatGPT on the sidebar is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
ChatbotsPlace - ChatGPT on the sidebar may not be trust-worthy. Avoid installing if possible unless you really trust this publisher.