Userscript support for Chromium based browsers like Opera and Chrome.
MeddleMonkey is available to install from Edge Add-on Store
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of MeddleMonkey here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.7||Sign in to download||363.18K||12||2022-02-11|
How to install MeddleMonkey from a CRX file
- Download the MeddleMonkey CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded MeddleMonkey CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install MeddleMonkey.
How to install MeddleMonkey from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the MeddleMonkey ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked MeddleMonkey ZIP file from step 1. MeddleMonkey is now installed on your browser.