Speed up your downloads with Aria2, manage your download tasks easily.
Aria2 Explorer is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 71,795 weekly active users The latest version is 2.1.4, and it was published 23 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Aria2 Explorer here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Aria2 Explorer from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Aria2 Explorer CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Aria2 Explorer CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Aria2 Explorer CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Aria2 Explorer.
How to install Aria2 Explorer from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Aria2 Explorer ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Aria2 Explorer ZIP file from step 1. Aria2 Explorer is now installed on your browser.