Aria2 for Edge
Speed up your downloads with Aria2，manage your download tasks easily.
Aria2 for Edge is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 59,489 weekly active users The latest version is 1.5.11, and it was published a month ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Aria2 for Edge here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.5.11||Sign in to download||1.37M||0||2023-02-23|
|1.5.10||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.37M||0||2022-12-07|
|1.5.9||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.40M||0||2022-11-25|
|1.5.8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.29M||0||2022-10-13|
|1.5.7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.29M||0||2022-06-08|
|1.5.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.30M||0||2022-03-18|
|1.5.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.30M||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Aria2 for Edge from a CRX file
- Download the Aria2 for Edge CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Aria2 for Edge CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Aria2 for Edge.
How to install Aria2 for Edge from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Aria2 for Edge ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Aria2 for Edge ZIP file from step 1. Aria2 for Edge is now installed on your browser.