Give with Bing
More than 1 million nonprofits, one easy way to give. Make a difference for free when you search with Bing.
Give with Bing is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 37,402 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.13, and it was published 5 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Give with Bing here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.13||Sign in to download||155.28K||0||2022-10-12|
|1.0.12||Upgrade subscription to download older files||154.87K||2||2022-02-26|
|1.0.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||174.32K||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Give with Bing from a CRX file
- Download the Give with Bing CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Give with Bing CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Give with Bing.
How to install Give with Bing from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Give with Bing ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Give with Bing ZIP file from step 1. Give with Bing is now installed on your browser.