Get daily top headlines when opening your browser! This extension automatically sets Yahoo.com as your homepage and new tab page.
Yahoo Homepage is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 351,230 weekly active users The latest version is 3.0.4, and it was published 5 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Yahoo Homepage here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.0.4||Sign in to download||894.33K||0||2022-10-27|
|2.0.20||Upgrade subscription to download older files||789.77K||0||2022-09-28|
|2.0.19||Upgrade subscription to download older files||764.68K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Yahoo Homepage from a CRX file
- Download the Yahoo Homepage CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Yahoo Homepage CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Yahoo Homepage.
How to install Yahoo Homepage from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Yahoo Homepage ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Yahoo Homepage ZIP file from step 1. Yahoo Homepage is now installed on your browser.