Cisco Webex Extension
Join Webex meetings using Microsoft Edge ™
Cisco Webex Extension is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 11,317,718 weekly active users The latest version is 2.0.4, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 21
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Cisco Webex Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.4||Sign in to download||42.34K||15||2022-07-23|
|2.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||42.37K||0||2022-07-15|
|2.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||42.33K||0||2022-07-13|
|1.17.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||45.16K||6||2022-02-11|
How to install Cisco Webex Extension from a CRX file
- Download the Cisco Webex Extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Cisco Webex Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Cisco Webex Extension.
How to install Cisco Webex Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Cisco Webex Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Cisco Webex Extension ZIP file from step 1. Cisco Webex Extension is now installed on your browser.