Smarter Web reading & research. Annotate, bookmark, save, cite, manage & share online articles. Use with your Scrible.com account.
Scrible Toolbar is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 53,241 weekly active users The latest version is 2.0.5, and it was published 5 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Scrible Toolbar here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.5||Sign in to download||299.38K||0||2022-10-19|
|2.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||299.38K||0||2022-09-14|
|2.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||63.42K||0||2022-07-15|
|1.6.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||63.42K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Scrible Toolbar from a CRX file
- Download the Scrible Toolbar CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Scrible Toolbar CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Scrible Toolbar.
How to install Scrible Toolbar from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Scrible Toolbar ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Scrible Toolbar ZIP file from step 1. Scrible Toolbar is now installed on your browser.