Image Search Assistant
Supports multi engine search for pictures; supports Taobao, 1688, and Alibaba e-commerce websites to search products with pictures
Image Search Assistant is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 26,781 weekly active users The latest version is 2.0.5, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Image Search Assistant here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.5||Sign in to download||1.74M||0||2023-02-04|
|2.0.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.74M||0||2022-11-17|
|2.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.74M||0||2022-11-11|
|2.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.74M||0||2022-11-07|
|1.2.18||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.25M||0||2022-10-11|
|1.2.17||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.25M||0||2022-05-05|
|1.2.16||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.25M||1||2022-02-23|
|1.2.15||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Image Search Assistant from a CRX file
- Download the Image Search Assistant CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Image Search Assistant CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Image Search Assistant.
How to install Image Search Assistant from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Image Search Assistant ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Image Search Assistant ZIP file from step 1. Image Search Assistant is now installed on your browser.