Works with HttpWatch software (version 13 - 14) on Windows to show HTTP/HTTPS traffic generated by the Edge browser
HttpWatch is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 161,761 weekly active users The latest version is 14.0.13, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of HttpWatch here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|14.0.13||Sign in to download||67.52K||0||2022-08-11|
|14.0.12||Upgrade subscription to download older files||67.47K||0||2022-06-30|
|14.0.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||67.44K||0||2022-06-22|
|14.0.8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||67.15K||0||2022-06-01|
|14.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||67.10K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install HttpWatch from a CRX file
- Download the HttpWatch CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded HttpWatch CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install HttpWatch.
How to install HttpWatch from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the HttpWatch ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked HttpWatch ZIP file from step 1. HttpWatch is now installed on your browser.