Mobile View Switcher
Switch to mobile view with one click via toolbar button.
Mobile View Switcher is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 42,621 weekly active users The latest version is 0.1.9, and it was published 10 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Mobile View Switcher here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.9||Sign in to download||29.09K||26||2022-11-23|
|0.1.8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||29.12K||0||2022-08-30|
|0.1.7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||29.10K||0||2022-08-12|
|0.1.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||28.10K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Mobile View Switcher from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Mobile View Switcher CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Mobile View Switcher CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Mobile View Switcher CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Mobile View Switcher.
How to install Mobile View Switcher from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Mobile View Switcher ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Mobile View Switcher ZIP file from step 1. Mobile View Switcher is now installed on your browser.