1 Video Downloader
Download video online from any websites fast and easily. 1 free Video Downloader allows to save video and watch it later
1 Video Downloader is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 132,727 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.28, and it was published 6 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of 1 Video Downloader here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.28||Sign in to download||1.71M||0||2023-04-06|
|1.0.27||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.72M||0||2023-03-03|
|1.0.19||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.66M||0||2022-02-11|
How to install 1 Video Downloader from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the 1 Video Downloader CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download 1 Video Downloader CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded 1 Video Downloader CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install 1 Video Downloader.
How to install 1 Video Downloader from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the 1 Video Downloader ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked 1 Video Downloader ZIP file from step 1. 1 Video Downloader is now installed on your browser.