Single Sign-on Assistant
A secure way for Access Manager, CloudAccess and SecureLogin users to automate web and app logins for a single sign-on experience.
Single Sign-on Assistant is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 73,237 weekly active users The latest version is 3.4.1, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Single Sign-on Assistant here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.4.1||Sign in to download||350.83K||0||2022-06-07|
|3.3.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||367.71K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Single Sign-on Assistant from a CRX file
- Download the Single Sign-on Assistant CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Single Sign-on Assistant CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Single Sign-on Assistant.
How to install Single Sign-on Assistant from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Single Sign-on Assistant ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Single Sign-on Assistant ZIP file from step 1. Single Sign-on Assistant is now installed on your browser.