Increment a URL or go to the Next Page. Supports Auto-Incrementing and Download-Incrementing.
What is URL Incrementer?
URL Incrementer is an Edge add-on designed for seamless web browsing by incrementing the page number in a URL. It offers a range of features including customizable shortcuts, auto incrementing, error skipping, next/prev link support, alongside download incrementing. Ensuring user-adherence, it is safe, open-source, lightweight, prohibits ads or tracking. Most importantly, it respects user privacy, never collecting or transmitting any data from your device.
URLI can help you increment URLs. For example, if the URL has a "page=1" in it or if there's a next link on the page, URLI can get you to "page=2" in a variety of ways.
- Customizable Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
- 1-Click Increment Decrement Button Extensions for Your Toolbar (Optional)
- Auto Incrementing
- Download Incrementing (Multiple Page Downloading) [Experimental]
- Error Skipping
- Next Prev Link Support
- Options: Change how URLI pre-selects the number to increment... and more
- Safe, Open Source, Lightweight, No Ads, No Tracking, No Bloat
Permissions Justification URL Incrementer requires no special permissions. Some of the optional features require additional permissions.
URL Incrementer is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
URL Incrementer has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.