Protect your time and experience by blocking waste websites.
Block Site is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 43,393 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.2, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Block Site here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.2||Sign in to download||1.80M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Block Site from a CRX file
- Download the Block Site CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Block Site CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Block Site.
How to install Block Site from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Block Site ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Block Site ZIP file from step 1. Block Site is now installed on your browser.