No more CORS error by appending 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *' header to local and remote web requests when enabled
CORS Unblock is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 24,884 weekly active users The latest version is 0.3.6, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of CORS Unblock here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.3.6||Sign in to download||201.04K||0||2023-01-19|
|0.3.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||199.45K||0||2022-12-08|
|0.3.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||199.01K||0||2022-05-06|
|0.3.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||198.09K||0||2022-04-24|
|0.3.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||197.73K||0||2022-04-13|
|0.1.8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||192.30K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install CORS Unblock from a CRX file
- Download the CORS Unblock CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded CORS Unblock CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install CORS Unblock.
How to install CORS Unblock from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the CORS Unblock ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked CORS Unblock ZIP file from step 1. CORS Unblock is now installed on your browser.