An extension that provides immersive reading to make you fall in love with reading on the web
Circle reader is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 40,825 weekly active users The latest version is 2.7.0, and it was published 8 days ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Circle reader here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.7.0||Sign in to download||1.72M||0||2023-03-17|
|2.6.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.35M||0||2022-12-10|
|2.6.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.35M||0||2022-12-02|
|2.6.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.31M||0||2022-10-25|
|2.6.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.32M||0||2022-10-18|
|2.5.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.29M||0||2022-10-12|
|2.4.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.20M||0||2022-05-19|
How to install Circle reader from a CRX file
- Download the Circle reader CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Circle reader CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Circle reader.
How to install Circle reader from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Circle reader ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Circle reader ZIP file from step 1. Circle reader is now installed on your browser.