Blocks all Twitter Blue verified users on twitter.com
What is Blue Blocker?
Blue Blocker is an Edge add-on that blocks all Twitter Blue verified users on twitter.com. It offers features such as background blocking, customization options, syncing between tabs, and support for various tweet locations. Users can also choose to block users with NFT avatars. Support or contribute to Blue Blocker's development on GitHub.
Just install and say goodbye to all the paid blue checkmarks!
By default, Blue Blocker does not block users you follow or follow you who have purchased Twitter Blue. You can change this and other settings from the extension context menu found by clicking the extension icon in your browser's toolbar.
- Internal queue allows users to be blocked in the background without hitting twitter's API limits
- Avoid blocking celebs and influencers who were given Twitter Blue against their will
- Change the speed users are blocked to avoid API limits
- Sync between tabs means that you can have dozens of tabs open without needing to worry
- Simple settings menu, skip blocking people you follow or even affiliates
- Feel bad about blocking? You can mute instead!
- Optional messages tell you who you've blocked and even allow you to unblock them- and flag them to not be blocked again
- Supports every major location tweets show up
- Search Results
- Tweet replies and threads
Blue Blocker is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Blue Blocker is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.