Search by Image
A powerful reverse image search tool, with support for various search engines, such as Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu and TinEye.
Search by Image is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 51,450 weekly active users The latest version is 5.7.0, and it was published 3 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Search by Image here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|5.7.0||Sign in to download||1.19M||1||2023-07-07|
|5.6.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.17M||0||2023-06-07|
|5.4.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||793.43K||0||2022-11-08|
|5.3.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||791.27K||0||2022-09-14|
|5.2.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||756.49K||0||2022-08-20|
|5.0.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||752.07K||0||2022-05-27|
|4.9.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||624.98K||0||2022-05-11|
|4.8.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||650.71K||0||2022-04-14|
|4.6.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||645.49K||0||2022-03-24|
|4.5.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||639.96K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Search by Image from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Search by Image CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Search by Image CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Search by Image CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Search by Image.
How to install Search by Image from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Search by Image ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Search by Image ZIP file from step 1. Search by Image is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Search by Image: