Render PlantUML, Mermaid and others graph/diagrams on webpages.
What is Markdown Diagrams?
'Markdown Diagrams' is an Edge browser add-on specialized in rendering markdown diagrams and charts code blocks into preview images. It supports various compile languages like PlantUML, Mermaid, GraphViz, Vega, among others. The add-on is adaptable to a wide range of websites including GitHub, GitLab, Atlassian products. It even works with local files rendered with markdown extensions. The user can easily enable or disable parsing in the current browser tab as per their needs.
A browser extension for Chrome, Edge, Opera and Firefox that renders markdown diagrams and charts code blocks into preview images.
Supports many languages: PlantUML, Mermaid, C4 with PlantUML, GraphViz, Erd, Nomnoml, BPMN, BlockDiag, SeqDiag, ActDiag, NwDiag, PacketDiag, RackDiag, Bytefield, Ditaa, Svgbob, UMlet, Vega, Vega-Lite, WaveDrom.
Supports any website: Markdown files, pull requests, issues description, gists, wiki...
- GitHub (demo: https://github.com/marcozaccari/markdown-diagrams-browser-extension/tree/master/doc/examples )
- GitLab (demo: https://gitlab.com/markzackie/markdown-diagrams-browser-extension/-/tree/master/doc/examples )
- Bitbucket (demo https://bitbucket.org/marcozaccari2/markdown-diagrams-browser-extension/src/master/doc/examples)
- Atlassian: Jira, Confluence, Trello...
- all other websites trying known patterns.
- local files when rendered with some markdown extension.
How to use
Markdown Diagrams is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Markdown Diagrams if you trust the publisher.
Markdown Diagrams has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.