Use My Current Account
Use the browser's profile when signing into Microsoft sites.
Use My Current Account is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 903,802 weekly active users The latest version is 1.3, and it was published 2 years ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Use My Current Account here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.3||Sign in to download||11.43K||4||2022-02-11|
How to install Use My Current Account from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Use My Current Account CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Use My Current Account CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Use My Current Account CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Use My Current Account.
How to install Use My Current Account from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Use My Current Account ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Use My Current Account ZIP file from step 1. Use My Current Account is now installed on your browser.