Read and respond to your secure messages without leaving your webmail such as Gmail, OWA, Yahoo Mail.
What is Secure Messaging?
'Secure Messaging' is an Edge add-on that puts a focus on privacy and security within your webmail. It helps you satisfy regulatory requirements with full tracking visibility and rights management of messages. The add-on supports the exchange of secure messages, file transfers up to 100 GB, and providing legally valid electronic signatures. With Secure Messaging, you can bolster customer trust with encryption and retain full control over your messages, all without leaving your existing email address.
The Secure Messaging Extension supports both Email Message Privacy and Secure File Sharing products, making it simple for licensed users and their recipients (guest users) to send and receive secure messages, request or provide legally valid electronic signatures, and share large files up to 100GB directly form a user's existing email address. It all happens with real-time message tracking and control.
- Secure message exchange
- Advanced message control and notifications
- Large file transfer—up to 100 GB
- Simple and secure e-signature capability
- Full mobile functionality
- Integrates with Single Sign On (SSO) environments
- Satisfy regulatory requirements such as HIPAA, GLBA, E-SIGN, and more
- Bolster customer trust with encryption and branding
- Save time configuring to the business' needs with simple management and support Full tracking visibility and rights management of messages
Secure Messaging is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Secure Messaging if you trust the publisher.
Secure Messaging has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.